Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Bajor Lane, my place to post my crafts and ideas about life.  I am planning to post my projects (and I do have a lot of projects going at any given time) and plans.  I travel a lot for work so many of my projects are seperated into "travel" projects and "sitting" projects.  "Travel" projects are ones that travel well, Road Warrior projects.  They are ones that I can take with me and work on in the airport, on  a plane or just generally waiting somewhere.  "Sitting" projects  usually have more loose parts and require some space to spread things out, I do not do these on the plane, but I do often do them in my hotel room.  One of the nice things about travleing is that I get to explore a lot of different places, including museums, bead stores and quilt stores.  I hope to include some of my findings in future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment